View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 08:32 PM

Default Re: Reraised KK OOP on a monotone flop 5/10

I guess I am more interested in seeing what hand ranges you put Villain's on. Someone mentioned middle flush and I guess button could have suited connector since the CO had 1500 and he covered but I just don't see most players putting almost 10% of effective stacks without a PP or AKs/AQs/AKo. Therefore, I was reallly only worried about 88, or AK of clubs and AQ of clubs. Is this wrong, or is it that my hand is so well defined by my play that I give marginal drawing hands proper implied odds to call???

Anyways, after the fact I put my expected hand ranges into Pokerstove and I figured my hand will win at showdown 40% of the time. I also expect some worse hands to call even though they will have a lot of equity.

At the time I had myself convinced I was ahead but starting focusing on the ace of clubs and QQ or JJ with a club and decided to show a commitment to the pot, and potted it. Button raised me, and I just couldn't get away.

I still can't think of a line I like here. Button flopped non-nut flush, his hand is not important.