View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 07:43 PM

Default Re: OT: anyone know what\'s up with Curtain\'s Blog?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate people who get the words wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh, meat...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Coming back from my extended vacation on Thursday, at which point I will become a poker playing robot again. I have actually been playing a lot of chess lately. In any case I am going to structure my life so that I can play both poker and chess.....poker about 3-4 hours per day, and chess about 2-3 and will excersize about 30-60 minutes., along with working on my projects (USChessLeague and USChessSchool - www.uschessleague.com, www.uschessschool.com) Details will be coming to my blog and this will probably lead to me posting here a bit more.

Again my main problem is that I have a serious lack of greed, and once I won a certain amount of money I couldn't muster the motivation to just keep plugging away and winning more. I'm working on this not being a problem in the future and have thought up some solutions that should guarantee success. I have since subtracted 20k+ from my bankroll by playing almost not at all for 4 months and moving expenses and etc. In any case my first priority is to play a minimum of 24 sit and gos per day, or 16 if I'm travelling or there is some huge commitment for that day. I'm tired of being lazy and It's going to stop as soon as I get back from Houston (where I have been the past week)