View Single Post
Old 11-15-2003, 11:22 AM

Default Re: To my Gun Toting friends

also remember the other night i posted i was stalking around my gf's house with a hatchet (from firewood) cause an intruder was in house (im prettyh sure since the back garage door (person door) was left wide open) well not house but garage.

it was around 430 am i guess.

if i had a firearm i couldve just sat in living room in front of fire in after sex glow and waited until dawn or even later and maybe even called police. (ie, once it got light out and i could be fairly certain intruder had left and also that cops wouoldnt kill me by mistake)

but since i didnt i felt i had to engage right away (since if he/they were aggressive and would come after us for some reason (maybe he was a real axe murderer heh) then being passive was a big mistake), and also because if gf heard a struggle she could call 911.

--------
talking to yhour assault weapons thing (assuming yhou maean m16 or ak) , what about korean shopkeepers in LA riots who defendede their stores with said weapons and *were not* looted.

should they not be able to defend their property and maybe thier lives (ie, what if they couldnt get out of area)