View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 06:58 PM

Default Re: $1,000 1 table freezeout. What do you do here???

[ QUOTE ]
"No offense, but you are insane doubledown. If all of the things you said about the opponent are 100% true, then you fold because you know what he does every hand and CAN get a better situation. BUT it is unlikely that all of this is always true, and I think you are exageratting your read. You also came here already having your mind made up about what was right and what was wrong, so there was really no point to posting because all you wanted was people who would agree with you. If you can really pick up a read this strong than you probably win every heads up you play. None the less, I think you exagerated a lot and don't really know your opponent that well. "

I appreciate the criticism.You're right, of course my read isn't as accurate as I'm making it out to be. but I would have to say that of all of the posts that people have made for this thread, almost no one has actually said what they thought they would do. it's just been a bunch of criticisms on my thought process. Keep in mind, I pushed, and the only reason why i am posting is because 2 people who I respect greatly told me that that was a horrible play. So I'm trying to figure out what would be better. Alex, what would you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

We all said you should bet t1500 because you told us that that's the right play.