View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 06:02 PM

Default 10/25 at the borg

I'm like late position or something and i have 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. I raise to 100, and get 5 callers. stacks are all deep, 5k+

Flop (600) 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

checked to this guy who bets with any piece of any board but never with a monster. he bets 200, and i have two backdoor draws and i am sure my overcards are good. plus, i have position. so i call, as do the two blinds.

Turn (1400): J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

checked around

River (1400): 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

so that was a decent card for me. checked to that same original bettor. he bets 300 and i mke it 1600 to go. i maybe should have made it more since the only flop draw got there and anyone with a 6 is calling. anyways, both blinds fold... villain lets about 20 seconds pass before calling.

i say "you have the 6, right? tough hand." and i table the nuts.

he looks at me, looks at the restof the table, and tables 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. he tells me he didn't think i had anything.