View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 04:15 PM

Default PLO- Do I Need to Bet This Flop?

I know very little about Omaha, but I built a stack early taking advantage of fish and then bullied the bubble. Post-flop play is not my specialty. This is the first hand inside of the 'money', which is trivial except for the top couple of spots, and there is no jump at all until half the remining field (9/18) is eliminated.

PokerStars (8 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is Button with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. SB posts a blind of 600.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB (poster) calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP1 calls, CO folds.

Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>

River: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>

Final Pot:

Do I need to continuation bet this flop? What about on the turn? I was accustomed to my pot-sized raises taking down the pot, so when I got two calls, I felt like TPQK wasn't such a strong hand.

Converter isn't showing bet sizes, but I raised pot pre-flop.