View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Universal Health Care

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I've been out of college for about a year and a half and haven't not been able to find a decent job Needless to say I haven't had insurance and I haven't had any money.

[/ QUOTE ]

As a young single male in good health you can purchase personal coverage for under $100 month. Maybe you weren't aware of this, but the fact is that anyone who isn't disabled or has an expensive pre-existing condition can get insurance for an affordable price. They CHOOSE not to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you please provide the name/contact info for where this $100 healthcare coverage can be purchased? I wonder what the deductibles/co-pays/limits are for this $100/month policy? When I was laid off, it cost me over $300/month to continue my current coverage (Aetna) using COBRA. My sister has shopped around and has not found anything affordable for her family (her, husband, & 3 kids) -- everything has been over $1,000/month for the family. They are self-employeed, so they don't get the group-rates that bigger companies get.

Anyway, I'd sure like to know where this $100/month coverage is... and how good it is. Thanks.