View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 11:20 AM

Default bottom set vs huck seed

I'm playing 5 10 nl at the wynn yesterday, when Huck Seed sat down 4 to my right. While usually this means that this guy is going to be in 30-40% of pots, for some reason today he's not entering any pots. His VPIP is around 10-15%, and his PFR is 0. That's right....he hasn't raised a single pot preflop, and in fact has not raised a single pot post flop either. My imgae is fairly tight, however I did flip over the nut low on the river after I bluffed into 4 people earlier. Anyway, the following hand comes up.

I'm UTG + 1 with 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], with 1400 behind, SB has 1600, and huck (on the button) has 800 to start.

UTG folds, I limp, 3 other limpers including huck on the button, SB completes and 6 see the flop.

Flop comes 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

SB bets out 30, I raise to 90, folded to huck who flat calls, and SB folds.

turn comes the 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. I bet 200, huck goes into the tank, and starts talking to me. Last time someone started talking to me, I was real animated (and I eventually turned over the nuts). This time I just sat there stoic refusing to talk back. He finally flat calls.

River comes the 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

I push.

Comments?