View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 01:01 AM

Default Re: boo-urns

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't been checking the forum regularly at fezz's site until recently. He does come across as super arrogant, though. The forum has obviously gotten out of hand - and I think neither Fezz nor his detractors are right in this case. There's very little middle ground over there.

I applaud anyone who has won in the NFL this year too - however, I would be more inclined to follow someone who won BEFORE this year who is having a losing season (this includes you), than someone who was a loser before this year and a winner this year.

Someone who won consistently in previous years AND has won this year - well, that would be the best, if such a person exists.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the monitor site where I put in my picks, bigguy.com, I noticed the top NFL players this season are nearly all previous losers in the sport.

Also, I think it would be interesting to do something like rolling 30 week averages of different players' performance. Ideally what you want in a good handicapper is someone who wins most often and over many weeks in different seasons. This can better show an ability to adapt and change.