View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 12:34 AM

Default Re: boo-urns

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I should have multiplied my bet x100 as soon as I saw Fezz liked the under (when it was 17.5, though).

[/ QUOTE ]

After the day he had yesterday I hope nobody lets him loose near any bridges or tall buildings. 2-10 (-16 weights). [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

youre telling me? I had 6 of those (all losers). Only 2 of them did I get from him (and I would have been on Ov 37 regardless of whether or not he released it).

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing I haven't liked about Fezzik is his cocksurety 5-6 weeks ago that all would turn around for dog players and that (paraphrasing) "all those idiots predominantly betting faves will get destroyed from here on out". I mean, you're talking about football teams not wagers. Good teams probably couldn't give a f*ck what the line is in any given week so hence they won't perceive themselves as favorites. So much naivete from a guy who is so sure of his prognistication.

Around mid-October, I too thought a correction could come but never for a minute doubted the strength of playing any winning side, dog or fave, going forward from that point. I also never condescended to so-called "squares" the way this guy does and really didn't know the term until a couple months ago nor think it important. A winner is a winner, period, it doesn't matter a bit how you get there. I applaud all the people having great years and think anyone with so little humility as Fezzik deserves the humble pie they're feeding him.