View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 06:39 PM

Default I am playing on a level that you simply cannot fathom (74o in the BB!)

I swear to God I play better than the hands I post here... umm yeah.

Great table, Party 3/6. I have 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in the BB, but I think it's 54o right now 'cause well, I don't know...

There's a guy who is mostly weak passive UTG he raises.

The guy who is 6/6 over 51 hands folds, I'm shocked.

The next guy is 50/0 over a decent number of hands. He's got a dead blind posted this hand, and he calls, 'cause that's what he does. SB is a foaming at the mouth check raising with jank idiot, he's got like a bet and a half left infront of him, he calls.

Rememeber, I think I've got 54o and I call because I can't pass up playing hands like this vs. bad players. Then I realize that I had something even worse and swear.

The flop is 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

SB checks, I check, UTG bets, SB calls all-in, I call.

Turn is the Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I check, UTG bets, I raise because it's a large pot and I want to have it. He calls.

River is the A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and I bet because it's still a big pot and he doesn't have to fold that often for me to be right in this spot and he's the type who could fold a naked Q or J here.

I'm pretty sure I hate this.