View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 05:49 PM

Default Re: In too deep(gimmick account thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Keep it short, try not to be rude by saying you have no feelings for her and leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean by "short"? There is no way this breakup takes less than 2 weeks. During the time of him moving out (or her) there will be constant fighting, crying, begging, pleading, re-considering, etc....

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant that he should not try to give a long, drawn out explanation as to why he is breaking up with her. I think that maybe he should try to find a friend he could stay with while he looks for a new place to live. Staying there will create more problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

He has been with her for 1.5 years and works with her as well as lives with her. The first conversation will be a minimum of 5 hours. I hope, for his sake, I am wrong. If she knows it is about to happen, then it might be shorter. Either way, he should plan for a long night.

He might be able to stay with that new girl while he is looking for a place to live. Or, maybe the girl he is breaking up with can live with the new girl. I am on the phone with FOX right now. If this doesn't make for good reality TV I don't know what will.

craig