Thread: Aces big pot.
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Aces big pot.

[ QUOTE ]
pf - correct to raise & cap everytime.

flop - I'm raising here, esp with no reads. You have outs if someone made a set.

Raise the turn? Maybe UTG has KK-TT, in which case only JJ beats you. I probably try a turn raise to see if BB goes away.

With no help, I call but never fold this river. You will win quite often here.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh I see [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I was scared on flop and turn and river. I am playing scared and it seems that it's very -EV.
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but the flop is the only street played correctly IMO . You need to 3-bet that flop to make it 2 back to BB, plus you have the top overpair!!! The whole hand plays differently from there. I'm assuming you lost since you posted this hand, but you need to regain control on that flop. A bet and raise on that flop from limpers gives you no indication that you're beat. You may have lost this hand but think you're winning on the flop a LOT of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]
Indeed I lost this hand and that made me think about if I made some mistakes. I see now that folding is NOT an option. I should've been more aggressive but I just went into coward mode [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Well atleast I learnt something then. Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. Comments welcome anytime!