View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 12:23 PM

Default 2/5 NL Live Hand

I'm realatively new to posting here so hopefully this post makes sense and thanks in advance for any responses..

Table: The table is slightly aggressive and very loose. Consistent multiway pots and raises are either huge (open for $50) or raise three limpers to $15 and there is a lot of money on the table including a few donkeys with over 1K sitting in front and a couple solid TAGs with over 2K. I have $760 in front and am covered by 4-5 players.

Player read on the BB: This is a LAG to the core from what I seen. He’s shown down 34o 3 times, twice as bottom two in very good size pots. He has also been calling pot size bets in a few cases with these types of hands when hitting bottom pair on a coordinated board.

Preflop: I am in the cutoff with J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. 5 limpers to me so I limp. Button folds small blind completes, BB checks, so 8 to the flop and $40 in the pot.

Flop: J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Small blind (quite to this point and has about $600 bets $25 in the pot). BB who IMHO is a donkey raises to $50 ($1400 in front). Not sure exactly what this mini raise means at this point but I have my thoughts which I’ll exclude so as not to influence your response. Anyway, I raise to $175. SB folds, BB pushes all in. So a pot of $998 if I make the call for my remaining $583.

Your action?