View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 12:09 PM

Default Re: Interesting Article on ID

[ QUOTE ]
bacterial flagellum or blood clotting could not have been "formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications" — because they don't function at all unless they are complete.

[/ QUOTE ]
I actually just did a 10 minute presentation in my speech class on why ID is a load of crap and this is one of the arguments I refuted. It's been proven that blood clotting protiens evolved from other protiens that were existent in the digestive system, it just took close to 10 years, if I remember correctly, to prove it.

[ QUOTE ]
The reason ID can't be part of science is the it's not set in a scientific framework.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's a point most ID activists seem to forget about, science only deals with things that are proven, which evolution has been every time it's been tested.

[ QUOTE ]
What we have actually seen is the reverse: Ever since Darwin, and especially in recent decades, the problems with the theory of evolution have been deepening and widening

[/ QUOTE ]
This is just a lie. Recent advancements in science, especially on the molecular level have proven the theory of evolution better than ever before. The fact that we share 99% of our DNA with monkeys and even 95% or so of it with mice is just a tiny example.