View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 10:49 AM

Default Re: 200NL - AA in MP

UTG's really screams 66 here, but then again there are only 3 combos of 66 in the deck..

Two spades are really not that likely from a solid player because if he limps something suited in spades UTG he wants the nutdraw if he is calling a raise (and you hold the A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]). Also I don't think he would draw to less than nutflush OOP on a paired board. Any High PP he would have raised preflop.. A deuce from UTG should also be really unlikely and because he is a solid player he knows that trip deuces should probably not be slowplayed here, and calling preflop with any deuce sux (except A2s and 22).

I think maybe I fold here, but this relies pretty heavy on UTG being solid. If I'm going to play I think I push since spades is the only hand I beat from UTG and it is no point in giving him free cards. The pot is big enough for UTG to call with a flushdraw now.. which is really just another reason for UTG not to have a flushdraw because he would probably shove to see both cards and throw in some FE too