View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 09:37 PM

Default Re: 10/20 single table video - edited

first hand. kjs. i would 3bet the flop. maybe bb will fold ak. as is, i like the cap of course.

also, after thinking about it i would 3bet preflop.

ajo hand. i hate situations like this. its seems like they always have a pair. i often fold the turn given board texture but im not sure.

55 hand utg+1. utg limps. i wanna play this hand. i think limping or raising is fine.

a10o hand is interesting. i like the cap against the moron. i may check the turn bc i would hate to get blown off the hand.

25 in the bb. i would bet the flop and turn (since the deuce paired) and check behind.

kq hand. i would 3bet preflop. these guys are morons. lets make some dead money.

q7o hand in the sb. i generally fold here but against these morons it may be ok. i like the rest of the hand but would fold the riv if he bet. the turn kinda sucks but this player is aggro enough to have a large range here.

kq hand where you pick up a gutterball on the turn. i think this turn call is pretty easy. i may bluff the river depending on how good wynn is. if he is a decent player he will likely fold acehighs here since it is unlikely you will bluff into him and the moron. the moron adds legitamacy to your bet. pots very big too.

57o in the bb. i like this hand.

q8s hand. i like this hand too. i think capping the river is too much.

54o in the bb. i am calling pf.

a8o hand i like.

k8o hand i like.

310s in the bb. i think calling for 1 bet pf in the big blind in a 4way pot is +ev.

ak hand. there is not way i fold that river.

ajo hand. you hit an ace on the turn. i would raise here. this guys has gotten out of line with draws and this board is drawheavy.

k6 in the bb. i play it the same.

ak hand. i am waiting and raising the turn here.

k6o in the bb. i play it the same.

79s in the sb. lagtard raises, moron coldcalls and the bb is loose. i am interested if some would say to call here. ive been folding fwiw.

67s on a 455k (3 spade board). easy turn call getting 6:1 as i think your pair outs of often good here.

kq hand. you flop 2 pair and are cred. i am waiting and jacking the turn.

a5 hand. not sure about this turn fold since you have a flush draw + 2 outs to the nuts getting 11:1.

overall i couldnt find any huge holes or mistakes. you played tight and straightforward and that is definitely best against these yahoos. nice table selection btw.

for your hud i would suggest adding asb for sure. i use that a lot. i also have wsd% but i dont use it too much.