View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Re: Two hands, multiway, with \"interesting\" choices

Hand 1:
Cap that mother. His hand looks a lot more like 2pair that didn't want to get checked through then it does T8. He could also very easily the nut diamond draw. SB most certainly flopped a club draw, who knows with what cards. There are certainly a lot of river cards to dodge here, but I think both opponents are drawing and a cap is in order.

Hand 2:

BB's donk looks like a flop continuation that got popped and then he spiked a pair (maybe???) Could also be a made hand looking to trap you between him and the flop aggressor. Tough to tell. There's also the problem of what MP1 would cold-call with preflop. Whats his range? He's certainly 3betting with AKs, but what about AJs? Most 16/12's arent c/c with ATs (although I guess thats possible) and certainly not w/ anything smaller then that. He'd 3 bet QQ preflop for sure, but might c/c w/ 99 or 66.

The more I think about how easy it is for you to be drawing slim vs one or both opponents, and the likelyhood that MP1 will raise if you call the turn bet, I sort of like a fold here. This might be extremely weak/tight, but i'm having a hard time coming up with a situation where your in front here, and the turn is likely to go off for 3 bets before you get to see the river.

thoughts?

lf