Thread: Hidden Outs
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Hidden Outs

I know these players. They dont raise with AQ or AK into a bunch of players. They ONLY raise with AA-QQ. Thats it. They all play scared.

If anyone called the turn I fold. No one did and I was suspected me good was good. If I only counted my ace as 1.5 outs then I am still with 5.5 which is 1:7. The pot was 1:9 not including implied.

These players really do call with anything. Ace high, bottom pair terrible kicker. Pair of 22s with 4 overs and 2 draws. I mean they are the worse of the worst. Many pots are 7-8 players in it. I raise suited connectors on the button all the time. Then they all check to me for the free shot at another draw. Example of these players. Ive even seen some reraise when someone else has the buts when it seems obvious they can be behind. I wish they played online. I mean bad. 2 callers on that flop? No way they got 6 whatever. They would call the turn too. They call the turn I fold. They didnt. But I do see your point.

After the results I was wrong for calling. But 3x AA, 3x QQ, 6x KK. Well I guess my odds were cut in half. 2 outs for both backdoors, 1.5 outs for my ace. 3.5 outs is still 12:1. Pot was 16:1 on the flop or around there.