View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Improving OOT (long)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think that what you basically did was outline - in a very wordy way - the things that annoy you about OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, but if I titled it 'What annoys me about OOT' I'd be no more than bitching about things and I would come across as having little to say.

I knew this would happen anyhow, but at least the way it is now comes across as having a genuine interest in improving the forum.

[ QUOTE ]
all you did was put up a thread that is going to be littered with all the things you hate.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew this would happen before I posted it. The thing is, if at least some people read it with an open mind it'll be worth the flaming I get.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry to quote everything - know that's one of the no no's - but don't you think another (and much more controllable by you) option would be to quit being so upset by things?

that's the point everyone who flames you is trying to make.

i think that mat, [censored] (although i think he got carried away once or twice), and astro all do a good job to keep the noise and junk down. too much more you may as well go set up your own forum with your own rules...

just my opinion of course...