View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 03:22 PM

Default Re: I never know when to fold.

With the ace high flush draw I would lead this flop and hope it gets raised by someone in later position and then 3 bet, you are likely to have a big equity edge and you can pump this flop, and the possibility of folding out a bigger ace and possibly buying outs is always good.

On the turn when the sb leads I would also call not wanting to force people out now that you've made your hand but when it comes back to you 3 bets I think you must begin to consider you may be behind to a full house, but you are getting likely 6-1 with an ace high flush. I think this call is extremely read dependant, that is the only way you can make the call is if you have strong reads that these players are always raising KQ or KJ preflop and they are agressive enough to overplay a flush or trips like this. Against anyone who is relatively passive you can probably fold this to 3 bets.

The river I think you must fold as now anyone with KQ, KJ, K9, the Td, or less likely KK, QQ, JJ or 99 has you beat and with all the turn action it is extremely unlikely that you will see a cheap showdown and that all the opponents hold none of these hands.

Finally use the hand converter and don't make the results so obvious in the topic of your posts.