Thread: Newhizzle
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 04:31 AM

Default Re: Newhizzle

hi bambi,

you might want to check this out

[ QUOTE ]
and maybe you could give us a run down of how the last few months have been, how many hands etc youve played at each level etc?

[/ QUOTE ]

i basically went on a rediculous rush for about 2 months after the party split, when i was playing 3/6 3 months ago, i was actually recovering from a downswing i had after moving up past 10/20 before my roll could handle it

i actually only stayed at 5/10, 10/20, 15/30, and 20/40 few a few days each this time, so not really that many hands at those limits(i have a lot of 5/10 and 10/20 from before), i have been moving up at 300 BB and seem to be beating the 30 and 50 games so far, i got about probly 20,000 or so hands at each, i have about 4,000 hands at 100/200, but have been running bad in that game, so im just sticking with 30 and 50 now, finding the best games between them

to tell you the truth, i actually think a lot of the small and mid stakes posters are better players than me, but i feel that if i seclect my tables properly i can have an edge at any limit on party at least, as long as my opponents make more mistakes than i do, i should be able to beat the game, and after the rush i have the roll to back myself

anyway, thanks