View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 01:31 AM

Default Re: A Cry for Help!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You probably should not have been.

[/ QUOTE ]

i put in countless hours and ground my way up to their from .05/.10 just like most everyone else... 3/6 was the next step so unless you have something useful to add please just stop talking

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dude -

just because your bankroll had 300+ bets doesn't mean it was time to play 3/6.

in all honesty it sounds like a reality check is exactly what you need right now.

if I had to guess, you have preflop standards down pat, made a bunch of $$ playing micros and low limits and bonus whoring, and know how to autopilot four tables at a time. And you think you understand poker, but in reality you are probably mediocre to bad postflop.

if I or others in this thread are wrong about this it's because you didn't give us any information to work with, and to be honest you've gone from sounding like a whining beggar to a grade A douchebag. be careful not to offend those you want help from

anyways to be honest it sounds like you are in need for a reality check. it's pretty easy to move up when your bankroll is ready but your skill isn't, and at sometime you have to realize you just aren't good enough yet. I have personally been through this at least twice, and in both cases I was stuck until I admitted to myself that I had a whole lot of work to do, swallowed my pride and moved down. it takes a LOT of work my little friend. or even more luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sorry if i have offended anyone. Leader your comments irritated me and i still feel like they were meant to be demeaning instead of helpful. You have sterotyped me incorrectly tho. I dont multitable, i do believe i have Preflop standards down pat and i know that doesnt mean much, also Bonus whoring has added about 400 to roll not much else. I know i dont play perfect or even close to perfect post flop. i often spend 8 or more hours a day reading these forums, playing, reading HH, etc. Obviously had i thought it was to much to ask for someone to reveiw a session of mine i wouldnt have asked, but ive seen similiar posts and thought otherwise. my responses to Leader were meant to show that im not an inexperienced player worried about a 50bb loss over the course of two nights tho i admit I could have been more tactful. Obviously i was wrong for posting this, please forgive me. Now that im aware that all your going to tell me is to review HH and drop limits to regain my confidence, ill just go do more of it. Maybe i did need a reality check. thanks....