View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 01:04 AM

Default Re: A Cry for Help!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You probably should not have been.

[/ QUOTE ]

i put in countless hours and ground my way up to their from .05/.10 just like most everyone else... 3/6 was the next step so unless you have something useful to add please just stop talking

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dude -

just because your bankroll had 300+ bets doesn't mean it was time to play 3/6.

in all honesty it sounds like a reality check is exactly what you need right now.

if I had to guess, you have preflop standards down pat, made a bunch of $$ playing micros and low limits and bonus whoring, and know how to autopilot four tables at a time. And you think you understand poker, but in reality you are probably mediocre to bad postflop.

if I or others in this thread are wrong about this it's because you didn't give us any information to work with, and to be honest you've gone from sounding like a whining beggar to a grade A douchebag. be careful not to offend those you want help from

anyways to be honest it sounds like you are in need for a reality check. it's pretty easy to move up when your bankroll is ready but your skill isn't, and at sometime you have to realize you just aren't good enough yet. I have personally been through this at least twice, and in both cases I was stuck until I admitted to myself that I had a whole lot of work to do, swallowed my pride and moved down. it takes a LOT of work my little friend. or even more luck.