View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Party points bonus = Crock of Crap

[ QUOTE ]
Do you EVER respond with anything useful, or do you always spout off about what great bonuses you get that no one else has ever heard of and you won't share? I think you need a couple more asterices under your name.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not my fault you don't read the internet bonus forum here, or BW. Don't blame me for not spoon feeding you with whats already being and been discussed. Besides, I did name more than one in my reply to boot. Can't you read?

So what are you pissed off about other than someone attacked the only site you ever knew? Sometimes the word moran just doesn't apply.

So now I ask, do you ever reply to someone other than whining and complaining about their reply? Do you have anything useful to add to this or any other discussion? Or is this the extent of what you are able to post? People like you make me laugh. All you know in life is what was given to you. If someone doesn't please your desires, you whine like a baby, because you feel it's your right to have everything handed to you.

Go cry to someone else now, I'm done with you.