View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 06:43 PM

Default Re: Masturbation After Sex at 19 -- How strange is this?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YSSCKY

[/ QUOTE ]

And why is that? Also, you should know that I am also on suicide watch 22 hours of the day (the other 2 hours the guards place bets on whether I will do it or not).

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Put me down for a dime on "Yes."

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! So you will win $100 at those -1000 odds. Yeah, it is a good bet. Since you are my business partner I guess I should throw it in your favor.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Only -1000? That bet is "to win." I thought the odds would be at least -2000 though. I would triple my bet without any inside info. Since you are going to throw it, then please max out on "Yes." It will be good for business.

Doug

P.S. I will buy you a nice coffin with our winnings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some local bookie who knows me real well put the NO at +1300. Should we scalp this? I mean the fix is in either way.

craig.

p.s. Xanex is questionable to be in play tonight. That hasn't been released yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the better scalp is to play:

1 million to win 100K on "Yes".

and if you back out and decide against it, bet:

500K to win 1.5 mil on:

Will DougOzzzz commit suicide in the next 48 hours? Yes.

Because I will surely kill myself if I lose 1 million on you not killing yourself.

This is a real great business opportunity. We win 100K if you kill yourself and 500K if you don't (and I do, which I will). The question is, is my life worth 5X as much as yours? I did some calculations and I think it is worth around 5.8 times as much, so it is probably better that you just go through with it tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it won't happen tonight. Tonight is conjugal visit and "grab bag special" night. This means I close my eyes and pick a syringe. One syringe is Heroin, another Cocaine, and, my personal favorite, is the SpeedBall. I swear it is rigged, I haven't had the SpeeedBall in like 1.5 months. I get the "Grab Bag" once a week. I mean, what are the chances?

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Bets are off on grab bag night. So the bet will be for tomorrow.