View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 03:16 PM

Default Re: session review, SSSH style

Hey trainslayer,

Let me address your points:

1. I understand your concern. I don't have a problem with it, but either way works for me. I never open an attachment unless the email has an actual message addressed to me. Most viruses have messages like "hey, open this attachment." Also, there's no need to actually open the HH. I just save it to the desktop, import into PT, then delete it off my desktop. If it's not an actual HH, PT won't be able to read it and that will be that.

2. While I understand your sentiment, I think you're missing the point. All of the very experienced players here (the A-players, as you call them) realize that they're giving much more than they're getting. If they wanted to actually get as much out of this as possible, they'd hire a coach. Don't worry about it. I learn from evaluating the play of others - both good and bad - and I learn from explaining my thought process. So relax - don't feel guilty. You're not 'advising' the A and B players. You're giving your comments on their play and they're explaining their actions. It's all good.

EDIT: I just realized that my comments in part 2 made it sounds like I feel I'm one of the "A" players. Sooooo not true. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]