View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 03:10 PM

Default Re: session review, SSSH style

I can't commit to making time for a review this round so I'll be sitting out this one. However, here are a couple of my thoughts on the process. (I've only participated once so far.)

1. Send your HH copied and pasted to an email, not as a file attachment. I had a bad experience couple years ago w/an attached file (from a friend - the problem was unintentional) and I won't even open most attachments from people I know personally, let alone someone I don't know. Nothing personal, that's just how I am.

2. Wish there was someway to sort by ability. I don't need to be advising anybody but noob's and maybe not even them. On the other hand I guess I get the best of both worlds - someone to critique my session and then someone to tell me how far off base I am when I screw up the critique of their's. I just think that a system of A-players, B-players, C-players and D-players (kinda like choosin up golf teams) might help. (I would rate myself a C-player and don't think I need to be advising A's or B's.)

edit: I was just thinking how absolutely fabulous guru's system is. I guess I'll have to get over my attachment phobia. It would have to be sent as an attachment wouldn't it?