View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 09:55 AM

Default Re: What just happened with me and this girl??

[ QUOTE ]
This is where it gets confusing: I thought that putting my arm around her, and her accepting it, was kinda establishing "hey, I kinda like you, you kinda like me, that's cool, let's do this again sometime." But when we get to her car, she's just like "Have a good break if I don't see you again (break starts Dec. 10), and call me if you want to play basketball some time, or if you go skiing in Oregon" (we'll be about two hours away from each other over winter break, and there's a ski place in between that we each said we might go to). I was expecting something more like "yeah, let's hang out again soon."

[/ QUOTE ] you are obssesing over her every move way to much. what i mean is, you are looking for meaning in everything she does/does not do. take it easy. you have said she is religious/doesn't drink. both of these variables suggest she is not that well versed in smoothly picking up a guy she's into. it's a losing game to try and anylize her every move, looking for meaning. i think the arm around the shoulders on the couch was a smooth play. keep it up. call her and see if she wants to watch another movie with you. worst that happens is she says no. if she says yes, step it up a little. also, just because she's religious doesn't mean sh'll turn out to be a total prude. college is where sheltered religious girls turn over a new leaf. i mean you prolly wont SIIHP next time you hang out, but i'd guess you can get some quick action if that's the goal.