View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 05:28 AM

Default My picks

$400 Eagles +4
$300 Lions +3
$200 Redskins -3
$100 Bengals +3.5

Coming off my first two winning weeks here, as well as finally climbing back into the black for the year in real life, has me feeling my oats. This feels like a 3-1 week.

Eagles +4 -- Tough trip for the Seahawks, and Philly is still the most "professional" team in the conference, whatever that means.

Lions +3 -- Vikings shouldn't be laying 3 on the road to anyone except San Fran or Houston. They're closer to the team that stunk up the joint for the first eight weeks of the season than the one that's managed four straight unimpressive victories.

Also, this Lions team is eerily similar to last year's Dolphins at around this time. They've got two QBs who have played poorly, no running game to speak of, an OK defense, and their coach has just been fired. After all that, last year's Dolphins finished 6-1 ATS. Maybe the Lions will turn things around in the same way.

Redskins -3 -- Most people think the Rams are a mediocre team. They're actually a really bad team, and I think the public has too much faith in Fitzpatrick after Houston made him look like Marc Bulger.

Bengals +3.5 -- Roethlisberger should still be gimpy; that's enough for me.