View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 05:22 AM

Default T7s: I want to fold, or do I?

Canterbury 15/30 9 handed
Great game. The 3 guys to my immediate right have an ave VPIP of at least 50, and they are very passive preflop. I have been losing (down about 30BB), but that is what I do. Villain in this hand is mostly passive, but I have seen him go 3 or 4 bets on a T high flop with KT. He plays very weird. I can't really describe it, but this hand is an example: I raise AKo in EP, 2 monkies call, villain calls in BB.

Flop: KQxr
Check, I bet, 1 monkey calls, villain calls.

Turn: J
check, I bet, monkey folds, villain calls.

River: K
villain now bets, i think and raise, he calls and shows ATo. Made the nuts on the turn but check/called. Very odd. Anyway, on with the hand.

3 retards on my right limpo and I limp with T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] on the Hijack (is this bad?), CO folds, Button (could have 98o or lots of junk here. he is a fishy) limps. Blinds come along.

Flop (7 players) (7SB): T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
checks to villain who bets, 1 retard folds, I just call cuz i am cute, button calls, blinds fold.

Turn (3 players) (5BB): 4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
villain bets, I now gas it, button calls 2 cold, villain now 3 bets, I think HUH? and do what?