View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 10:53 PM

Default Re: extracting value from strong draws

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I generally like to bet and raise strong draws on the flop to win the pot if possible, maybe get a free card on the turn and disguise my hand if I hit.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMHO this gives your hand away a lot of the time and makes it difficult to get paid off when you hit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actualy it's quite the opposite. Think about it. Let me know what you come up with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under the impression that people didn't defend their positions with reasonded arguments when they are challenged in this forum. I thought they just didn't reply, backpeddled, or simply changed their position without ever admitting they may have been mistaken. Can't wait for mid stakes..

[/ QUOTE ]

BK-

I am really tired, just got back from AC--working on no sleep since Wednesday I guess--so I am not sure if you are referring to me or not.

Freak Daddy-

I don't know who you think you are to make such a post. If you think I am wrong, why don't you elaborate on why. That way, we can get a discussion going and hopefully the both of us and the rest of the posters in this forum can learn something.

Seriously, "think about it" and "let me know what you come up with"--give me a break.