View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 09:21 PM

Default Re: How Important is a Woman\'s Weight

[ QUOTE ]
My husband and I have got a relationship much like you described, Utah, and we couldn't be happier. We were childhood sweethearts and can't stand the thought of being without the other. So much of it boils down to respect and communication. Our kids are secure and happy even as most of their buddies have parents that are divorced.

But respect and happiness for us does not mean that we can do anything we want. My husband would meet with the ugly end of a shovel if he were trying to pick up girls online. And if I were trying to get with some guy and he gave me his blessings, I would loose every ounce of respect and wonder where his penis had crawled off to. Having a great marriage does not mean it has to be an open swingers club in order to show "respect" but different strokes, I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]
Spot on.

Another thing that no one has mentioned is that Mrs. Utah needs another man's attention to feel sexy.!? If Utah knows her so well, shouldn't he be able to do the same, if not better?

Sounds like she needs some excitement in her life, and Utah is not rising to the occasion. Dude, another man will not give your wife what you couldn't do already. Nothing good will come of it either.