View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 03:15 PM

Default Chip suicide, or standard play?

Only other hand that I have with this player is when he had AA and I had KK I bet, he raised, I three-bet, he just called, and I spiked my K and doubled through him. Other than that, he's usually an uber-fish, and he's most likely drunk. He hasn't won a pot in the last fifteen or so orbits, and has dropped about four buy-ins. He massively overbets sometimes when he has the nuts. He has LOOSE preflop calling standards, and is likely holding AT or A7, with or without the ace of hearts.

I have overbet bluff all in twice before and showed the pure air-- I did it against weak players who I knew would fold. I have not overbet with a real hand yet, and I have shown both bluffs. I have been doing somewhat decently, and the entire table is usually reluctant to play a big pot with me. The larger-stacked people have been avoiding me to pray on the fish that come, sit, get stacked, and leave.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

saw flop|<font color="#C00000">saw showdown</font>

UTG ($64.20)
MP ($40.05)
Button ($55)
<font color="#C00000">Hero ($82.60)</font>
<font color="#C00000">BB ($25)</font>

Preflop: Hero is SB with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls $0.25, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls $0.25, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $1.5</font>, BB calls $1.25, UTG folds, Button folds.

Flop: ($3.50) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $2</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises to $5.25</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $81.1</font>, BB calls $18.25 (All-In).