View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 09:04 AM

Default Re: Week #13 lines for the \"3+1 NFL Challenge\"

$400 Eagles
$300 Bears o30.5
$200 Chiefs
$100 Dolphins

$400 Eagles +4 There is something about this game I love. The Seahawks coming cross country after a tough game. The Eagles are retiring Reggie White's number the crowd will be in a frenzy. The Eagles defense isn't much different than the one that shut down LT and it is a lot harder to shut down Tomlinson that it is to shut down Alexander.

$300 Bears/ Packers o30.5 The Bears defense will be flying around all day. Farve throws a lot of picks, Gado fumbles a lot and the Packers D can't stop the run. The Bears offense is tired about hearing that they can't score. You might see a 28-3 game.

$200 Chiefs +1 The Chiefs are monsters at home in December. Shanahan is 0-4 against them. Willie Roaf is pretty healthy again which is real good news for Larry Johnson.

$100 Dolphins -4 The Bills have been horrible against the run since TKO went down. The Dolphins run the ball very well. Plus, JP Losman vs. a good Miami D.

Once again, I suck at picks this year. I'm pretty close to in dead last and I'll be fading myself like it is nobody's business. I suggest you do the same.