View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 07:36 PM

Default Re: a hand i disliked-QQ BB

Ok, here's my $0.02

[ QUOTE ]

Flop: Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
I check, intending to raise CO's bet(99% of the time i lead out here, i don't know what came over me; first street of the hand i hate).

[/ QUOTE ]
Bet. Your hand is strong, and giving a free card would be horrendous.

[ QUOTE ]

MP bets(damn), 3 calls to me so i change my plan and only call(anyone still like a raise?).

[/ QUOTE ]
Raise. You have very little fold equity, but you may still be ahead. And when you are behind, raising on your boat draw has good value with this many opponents.

[ QUOTE ]

Turn: K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
I bet, MP raises, CO calls, I call because i cannot fold to a cap.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldnt bet. You have no fold equity against any flush draws and you are almost certainly behind to at least a straight already. Also - the flop aggressor is on your left and may raise out a number of opponents. I would keep people in to get good value for the boat draw. Admittedly, if noone has a flush or straight yet this is a large mistake, but I think the chance of that is very small. With up to ten boat outs there is no way whatsoever that you can fold on the turn.

[ QUOTE ]

River: 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
I check, MP bets, CO calls, I overcall.

[/ QUOTE ]
You probably have the third best hand. But I would have a hard time folding this huge pot against unknown 2/4 players.

[ QUOTE ]

Please, I deserve it. Don't hold back. I hate alot about this hand. What do you hate? I would love to know.

[/ QUOTE ]
I really only hate the flop check/call.