View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 06:17 PM

Default Re: Am I playing too tight? hmmmmmmmmm

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I figured the biggest flame I might get from trolls like Shen
major dick

[/ QUOTE ]

The whole thing about this post though is that no matter what you say it's pretty tough to give an answer. What's too tight? What's too loose? Conditions change. Who you are sitting with changes, the games change ... etc. You can't say "is this too tight?" because there is just no real answer. For something a little closer post some pf hands you were unsure about and solicit responses or visit the I hate you Tiger Woods thread with the averages.

For a guy with 300 posts I figured you'd understand poker just a tiny bit better than to ask a question like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tsai,

A little helpful advice:

Coming into a forum in which you are not particularly well known and have even fewer posts than the relatively inexperienced OPs, and calling their posts "gay," is not going to earn you much respect here.

I personally don't think it is acceptable for anyone to call another person's post "gay" (or any similar demeaning adjective), and I think it happens way too much here. In general, I think people should limit criticism to posts where they themselves have made an active attempt to answer the OP's questions. Then some encouraging insults might be acceptable.

So, the "first gayest post" and "second gayest post" thing is neither productive, nor particularly funny. For what its worth, I think we'd all be better off if the word "gay" would not be used in a demeaning or ignorant fashion at all in this forum.

So please, in the future, focus on contributing to threads that generate viable strategy discussion.