View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Boston huge trade

That article may be a little overboard, but if it is it's not by much. I don't listen to much of the talk radio or watch pre and post-game shows, but it seems that there's a lot of talk of Thornton's lack of trying, even though his numbers are right where they should be. It actually reminds me of Manny Ramirez and the Sox and their fans, except that there's never any record of Thornton asking out of here.

But the talk doesn't really seem to spread to a lot of true hockey fans, of which there are admittedly few out here.

I don't know. I'm very depressed about this. You'd think I'd be used to this crap, but I honestly thought they'd at least stick with Joe for two years of his three year deal.

We now have no # 1 line. Some depth. As far as I can tell, our best center may be Travis Green. *shudder*

I'm surprised there aren't more Ottawa and Montreal fans here making me eat crow. I was the guy saying back in Sept that the Bruins would win the NE division again. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

I don't see how they can let the same people keep running this ship if this is what we're getting.