View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 02:31 PM

Default Re: Expert Play according to the Table Coach

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would want to get a better feel for what's going on before making a super-marginal limp OOP. After that, it looks fine. What did CO call with? AK? 55?

[/ QUOTE ]

CO had K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] I might have an image problem if i'm getting called by Khigh .. especially when I don't remember him making any other CS superloose calls

[ QUOTE ]
ok, sweriously, I tihnk that in had 1 you need to fold Pf. u'll be domenated to offten. If plyers are weak potsflops then i could maybe raise ti. ur postflop pla yis good IMO.

Hadn 2 is kind iffy preflop, but itsokay. AGain, opstflop i sstandard.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah I agree on hand1

hand2 well preflop might be a little -EV but we are talking in terms of nickels and not a lot of them besides postflop is what makes the game fun anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

are you seriously advocating folding A7s preflop after 2 limpers here?

i'm assuming that when you raised you thought they were loose enough to be bad players, and then realized they weren't...

even if they are tightish, don't you think A7s plays well enough here to at least limp and try to keep several people in?

as an aside, my arbitrary cutoff for making these types of value raises is usually A8s for 2 poor limpers. so A7s isn't off the range.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. but the question is... do you want anybody behind you limping in?