View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 12:14 PM

Default Re: 20% ITM on all Stars MTT\'s

FWIW, I recognize I may well be wrong on this issue.

I guess my issue with multis is it is just ridiculous how little play there is in them. I just don't think its a very smart way to finish these tourneys.

Also, fwiw, when I am in the money in a Party Super, I don't even look at the payout structures because all I am trying to do is final table and then get a good result.

I know that doesn't really answer your reply at all, but maybe this is just a disguised frustration post.

I didn't realize all the money comes off the top, that doesn't make much sense either.
Also, as I mentioned to mbe offline, I think letting the weaker players recycle their money is not a bad thing at all.

Ultimately I guess my point is something has to be done to fix what I think is a screwed up system of completing tourneys, this may not be the answer, but I am open to change.

I'm probably well in the minority. One thing I have always thought is I wish they could roll back the blinds at the final table and let people play it out. I know that is silly but its always in my head. And sorry for the partial thread hijack.