View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 05:10 AM

Default Re: *** Official Super Wednesaday ***

Thank you everyone for the sweat. It has been my goal to win this tourney for a long long time. I can't believe I finally did it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The 3-handed play interesting. Neither player was willing to put up a fight with an inferior hand, but they were also incapable of folding a pair. That surprised me. So I adjusted my game. Toned down bluffing, turned up value-betting. The HU match was really intense, but no, he wasn't very good. I think he only raised my BB once or twice. I can't defend very well OOP, he has to be stealing much more. That said, it was very frustrating. Felt like I had to beat this guy multiple times. The 42 suckout hurt. But in the end.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I had a great time, and 22K is a sweet win. Thanks again for the sweat. PARTY POKER CRUISE HERE I COME!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]