View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Goofy getting blasted stories

Buddy of mine and I had passed out at his place after getting tremendously stoned. We woke up, got blazed, and drove up to the Conoco to get gas & mtn dew & munchies. I put the nozzle in the tank, start it, and we go inside. We buy stuff, and come back out. He gets in the passenger side. I walk around the back of the truck, step over the gas hose thing (still inside my truck) and get in the driver's seat. I start the truck, and start to drive away.

My buddy busts out laughing. He tells me to stop. So I do, right there in the middle of the parking lot. He's laughing so hard, he can barely tell me what happened.

So I get out of the truck, pull the gas hose out of my gas tank, put the cover back on my gas tank, close the little door, and walk inside with the gas hose. I look at the clerk, laugh, and hand him the gas hose. The look on his face basically says, "Not again... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]"

I didnt know those damn things were made to break free at the top. Its like a quick disconnect point. Smart bastards, those engineers.

-- yasher