View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Happy Birthday Shillx

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
it was early May, and I issued a HU challenge, which shill took me up on, and we played a 25BB freezeout on stars .02/.04

Shillx was nice enough to show his hands and throughly stomped me, we played about 10-15 more matches over the next couple weeks, with me winning less than 3, it was an instant slap in the face that inspired me to get better, and a great learning experience, speeding up my moving up limits

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG I didn't know you played a bunch of HU against shill too, and we both moved up a couple times since that, I guess thats the way to accelerate up, play HU against him, get outplayed and then beatup the bad players with newfound knowledge.

[ QUOTE ]
1. No need for the $50 (I could not sleep but thanks for the offer dude, I'm still drunk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]).

2. I will play (one of them at least).

3. I will win (one of them at least). [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Good luck fellas. When me and you go HU set you better let me win for that time I took $100 in red off the table at the Wynn. I was just urging to raise with Q7 offsuit [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Good thing my 85s flopped tripps and won a big pot against jacks. Whew...

You want me...you got me. Be careful what you wish for... [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I already sent it, enjoy!
2. good
3. even better
4. I don't remember anything from when I let you play my cards till I cashed out

I hope you dominate these tourneys, and then run superhot for your next 100k hands also please knockout Tilt and Jax in the tourneys early on en route to winning