View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 11:02 AM

Default Re: $11:TP and OESD vs Chip Leader

[ QUOTE ]
ITM play is fun no? For starters, your read is quite contradictory actually. "very aggressive" could likely indicate quite the opposite of "strength".

[/ QUOTE ]

What I meant was previously he had raised to 3-4BB PF when opening and he had done this often and taken it down PF or with a continuation bet. This is why I thought the PF min-raise might be a sign he wanted some action and didn't want to scare both blinds away.

[ QUOTE ]

ITM, getting near that fold/push line...I too often make these minraise calls - looking for that great flop. This is close enough for me. I have no qualms(sp) open pushing this flop. Second to that would be looking to c-r anything resembling a weak c-b from Button. Given you did lead, and he DIDN'T come over top...you have every right to think your now TP is good here (with the OESD ta'boot). Push this turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't open push the flop just because it would've been a bit of an overbet given the pot size and it might look too much like a steal. So I thought bet the flop and if called, push the turn.

ITM is fun indeed. Thanks for the comments.