View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 09:34 AM

Default Houston texans and losing teams.

Here is what I do not understand about the all the wagers made on the texans last week. I think you guys had way too much turkey. Why would anyone put there money on a consistent loser throughout the season. A team who has won only 1 game will find a way to lose. They will disappoint. Id rather not even bet the game than bet on a team that has won only won 1 game in the entire season. There is a big difference between betting on a team that has a losing record and a team that just completely finds a way to lose. You just dont go 1-9 without finding a way to lose. Guess what, thats what they did. they found a way to screw it up. Again and again and again. I personally will not make any bets on a team that has no shot at the playoffs coming up. I will, however, like teams that need to win and are getting points. These systems that some of you use. Does your system take these items into account, or are your systems purely statistical. Here's a statistic I would like to see for the upcoming games: X Team ATS when having to win to keep playoff hopes alive/clinch/homefield durin playoffs/be wild card