View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 06:19 AM

Default Worst decision ever?

So I was killing some time in the $40 NL game at Hawaiian Gardens and a very strange situation came up. I manage to get all the money in preflop with KK. The dealer runs the board, and after the river my opponent shows me 55 for just a pair. I table my cards out in front of me, but one hits the hand of the guy next to me, does a somersault, and lands face down on top of the muck. The dealer automatically called my hand dead and started pushing the pot to 55. I call the floor over, and he says he could tell which card was mine, but the floor people there arent allowed to touch the cards??? so he has to call a supervisor to do it. The sup gets there and starts arguing with me about the meaning of easily identifiable. According to her, a card has to be face up to be identifiable. She asks the table if anyone saw my other king, and when they all say no, she rules my hand dead because even if the card on top of the muck was a king, I had no proof that it was in my hand [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I wish I had a camera on me to show how "easily identifiable" my card was. Every card in the muck was going in the same direction, except for my king on the very top which was at an exact 90 degree angle from the others. Am I way off or was this a [censored] decision.