View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 03:42 AM

Default Re: Sweat me as I write my 3000 word paper - All nighter!

[ QUOTE ]
Update #2

I'm at 825 words, and I'm suffering from some major ADHD. For once, I'm actually not looking at OOT every 5 seconds, but my mind is on everything except this paper, including, but not limited to, playing some Halo 2, the smell that seems to be coming from my ass, having sex with women, taking another No-Doz even though I still feel like I could run a marathon, saving every 3 words and hoping my computer doesn't crash, the yankees putting jeter in center, and many other things not related to my paper. I'm thinking that there is no way this thing is getting longer than 2500 words, for my paragraphs are usually short and to the point, but a couple of well placed photos and graphs should extend the length a bit. My professor is a crazy quaker (seriously) and might actually count the words though.

I'd like to point out that my roommate is pulling his 2nd straight all nighter in a row (silly CS majors) , and is also currently 'high' on the No-Doz.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just going to say, that sounds pretty normal, but then again Im a cs/cg double major, so I guess we're just all that way.