View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 03:40 AM

Default Re: Do you rat out your 16 year old nephew if you think he\'s toking?

[ QUOTE ]
I cant believe more people dont know about vaporizers, but c'est la vie...

anyways, along the lines of the propaganda, did you know that anti-marijuana sentiment was started in the last century by a power-hungry government official with the Treasury?

It's ridiculous what people will believe, they first started out by saying that weed will make you kill people.

Weed is more potent than it used to be from the standpoint that there has been a monumental increase in the hobby/science of culturing particular strands for their highs.

However, as an above poster stated, when I take a hit off of a good strain, one hit, about a tenth or fifteenth of a gram is enough for 1-4 hours, depending on the strain.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know a few years ago the prime minister of some european country apologized for the drug war with regards to marijuana. And went out of his way to also apologize for saying that marijuana was a "gateway" drug. He claimed there was no evidence of this and that is was irresponsible of his government to make claims like this without evidence. I can't remember the name of the country though. Maybe Norway?

craig