View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 02:06 AM

Default results

BB called the all-in with AK. river bricked, i won the pot. i guess he put me on AQ [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img].

"chip spewing" was in the title b/c no matter the results there needs to be thought behind the actions. i have to say no matter my image i was surprised he called with Ace high. i guess he wasn't going to be pushed around anymore, but its a cash game with deep stacks? seems odd. whatever.

now i have a question. some say the post flop play was good and some say the preflop play was terrible, i personally would play preflop the same way shorthanded against the opponents in this particular game the way things had been going again...now postflop i feel i may do things different (that weak bet needed to be raised not pushed as mentioned, pushing does kind of scream for a call).

i feel i was fortunate this time b/c more times than not a winner calls me down there. like Zeebo said "i think a big pair looks you up here," well hell ace high did so i think anything was going to, so my question is this, does that make it a good or bad play?

i have a player on tilt willing to call his stack off with Ace high but i have him read wrong and am trying to push him of 10's and higher...man glad my pair of 6's-4 kicker was good [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].