View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 11:33 PM

Default Wherein our usually aggro hero gets timid, like field mouse!

Party 3/6 6 max, but we're 5 handed for this first one.

Folded to the SB, he's a donk, like 40/25 and yelling at people on the table. An even bigger calling station (but passive) has posted a blind + dead UTG+1.

SB raises, I call in the BB with 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (I think I hate this and that 3-betting is the CLEAR move).

Poster calls.

Flop

T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

SB bets, I call, poster calls.

Turn A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

SB Bets, I fold because I'm pretty sure I don't have the best diamond draw.

Hand 2, same table, but thanks to the yelling, a lot has changed.

I'm on the button with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

UTG limps, UTG+1 limps, I raise, SB Folds, BB calls, limpers call.

Flop

Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet, UTG calls, (he's the passive calling station from earlier), UTG+1 calls.

Turn

7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet, UTG calls, next guy raises. He's popped me on the turn three times so far, and I've had to fold things like bottom pair and Ace high. This feels a TON like he's taking a shot at me, and I 3-bet. UTG tanks and calls, raiser calls.

River 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

checked to me and I check behind because I thought I was dead once they both called the turn [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]